MovieBox is an excellent streaming application that enables the users to watch their favorite movies and shows for free. One can download the MovieBox app with much ease with the help of the vShare app. This application stores a huge collection of apps. All those apps may not be available in the Apple iTunes app store. Check steps to download MovieBox App for iOS below.
The vShare application plays a crucial role in the 3rd party mobile apps. This application is pretty beneficial for all the Apple iPhone users. It enables the users to download the Moviebox app using the vShare app. Here, in this post, we have come up with a detailed guide to download the MovieBox app for iOS with the vShare application for free.
Minimum Requirements for vShare App
Check out the list of the basic requirements for the vShare application:
- iOS and Android devices.
- The iOS users require Windows PC so as to synchronize the device.
- The Android users can download the Moviebox APK file.
How to Install MovieBox App for iOS using vShare?
The MovieBox app can be installed pretty much easy using the vShare app. This app is compatible with various iOS devices. The Android users can easily install the MovieBox app without any difficulty. The vShare app’s developers have designed and launched the free and VIP versions for the movie adorers. If you are seeking to download some specific applications then, it could be possible only through the VIP version of the vShare app. Follow the simple steps provided below to install the MovieBox app using the vShare app for the iOS users.You can also check best apps like moviebox 2018
For iOS Platform users
- First of all, download the vShare Helper app on your Windows computer or laptop.
- Connect your iOS device to your PC.
- Install the vShare application on your device.
- You can then find that the vShare app has been installed on your iOS device.
- Navigate to MovieBox and install the application without the need of Apple ID on your iOS device.
Also check : how to download moviebox for PC
Install MovieBox using vShare on iOS
- At first, turn on your Windows PC and navigate to the Google Chrome web browser.
- Enter vShare Helper in the search field and download the application.
- Once you are done with the downloading process, you can double-tap the file to commence the setup process.
- You can then choose the One Key installation and custom installation.
- It enables the users to select the file’s installation location, customize the app settings.
- Finish the installation of the vShare application.
- Launch the app and a page displays on the screen that says ‘Verify Identification Code’.
- Connect your iOS device to the computer through the USB cable.
- After connecting the device to Windows PC, the vShare app will detect your device.
- Install the vShare app on your iOS device.
- You can then tap the Trust button present on the iOS device to install the vShare app on your device.
- Later, you can find the vShare app on the home screen of the device.
- You need to tap the ‘Don’t Allow’ button to send your notifications.
- Hit the ‘Skip’ button and navigate to the vShare application home page.
- Enter the MovieBox app in the search field on the home page of the vShare app and hit the search button.
- From the search results, you can find the MovieBox app and hit the Get button.
- You can then install the MovieBox app on your iOS device.
- Then, the installation of the MovieBox app will be finished on an iOS device.
- On the home screen of the device, you can find the MovieBox app icon.
- That’s all! This is the easy process to download and install the MovieBox app using the vShare app.
That’s all! This is everything you need to know about the MovieBox app for iOS through the vShare application. For more doubts and queries, just ask us through the comments section.